Soft packaging material to be filled in or taken out the contents, the container shape may be packaged changes occur. Various bags, boxes, sleeves, envelopes, etc. made of paper, aluminum foil, fiber, plastic film and their composites are all flexible packaging.
1. Overall situation
1. Total demand in 2015: about 18 million tons of flexible packaging products, worth about 70 billion US dollars;
2. It is estimated that by 2019, the global flexible packaging market will be worth about 99 billion US dollars, which will increase at a compound annual growth rate of 4.4% ;
3. Â Food accounted for almost three-quarters of global flexible packaging consumption in 2011, with meat, fish and poultry being the most commonly used food in flexible packaging, followed by confectionery and baked goods.
4. Pharmaceutical Packaging will be the fastest growing market, the annual compound growth rate will reach 7.5 percent. Food packaging market growth rate second only to drug packaging, its compound annual growth rate will reach 7.1 percent.
5. In terms of sales revenue, the Asia-Pacific region ranks first in the global market, followed by Europe and North America.
6. Â The global flexible packaging market is polarized: large and mature markets, such as North America, Western Europe, and Japan; smaller, developing emerging markets, such as India, China, Russia, Brazil, and Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, and South America .
2. Regional market analysis
1. North America: 27% of the global market share . The US flexible packaging market is about $ 22 billion. The flexible packaging markets in developed countries such as North America and Western Europe have matured, and their future growth potential is limited .
2. Central and South America: 7.6% of the global market share. The average annual growth rate of the flexible packaging market in Central and South America is 4.6 %, reaching US $ 5.34 billion. Local producers can meet most flexible packaging needs, with only 1% imported and 2% exported.
3. Western Europe: accounted for 20.7% of the global market share . The compound annual growth rate in Europe will reach 3.9% .
4. Asia: Asia is the largest regional market, accounting for approximately 29.1% of global flexible packaging sales . Its compound annual growth rate will reach 7.9% . India and China are the countries with the fastest growth in flexible packaging consumption , accounting for 55% of the total growth in global flexible packaging consumption . These two countries will account for 44% of the total growth in global flexible packaging consumption. Indonesia and Russia are also fast-growing emerging markets. Japan and South Korea are mature markets.
5. Middle East and Africa: The Middle East and Africa account for 5% of the global flexible packaging market share . The largest national markets are South Africa, Iran, Nigeria, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, which account for more than 50% of the overall market share of this region.
6. Australia: Amcor annual sales of about 8.9 billion US dollars.
Brass knurled Thread Insert Made of brass material, good thermal conductivity and heat resistance.
Widely Used On the Injection molding for Tightly Fixing.
Brass knurled Can be installed by ultrasonic or heat into thread tapered hole, or molded in during injection.
We are manufacturer of Insert Nut in China, if you want to buy Embedment Insert Nut,Brass Threaded Knurled Insert,Insert Thread Nuts please contact us.
Insert Nut,Embedment Insert Nut,Brass Threaded Knurled Insert,Insert Thread Nuts
Shenzhen Lanejoy Technology Co.,LTD , https://www.szbrassnuts.com